To the Database community
We have, over the years, benefited considerably from the wealth
of information available over the Internet, especially about Oracle, either on websites
or mailing lists and particularly the oracle-l list (mostly
for database administrators) created by Jared Still.
This is the RoughSea contribution to the Database community on the Internet :
- Some useful scripts that we have written,
- Various papers which we hope you will find useful too,
- A series of papers which we have entitled
Sink-QL on real life bad examples
not necessarily the case-study bad example, but code which in all cases
could be tremendously improved at almost no cost,
- Video presentations that we hope you’ll find both entertaining and informative,
- And links to other sites we have singled-out for their usefulness
Everything comes with the usual disclaimers, no guarantee, use at
your own risks, &c.
Enjoy the booty.